This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Lauren’s Listening Club here with 10 songs you’re not going to want to miss! Some tunes good for walking to class, dancing alone, screaming at the top of your lungs, and everything in between. Follow lauren’s listening club by laur.now on Spotify. Feedback is highly encouraged, happy listening! 

“Tea, Milk, and Honey” by Oh Pep! Oh Pep! They sure have done it again (find “The Race” on the complete discography playlist)! 

“Soft Stud” by Black Belt Eagle Scout “Queer, indigenous, feminist.” Love to see it. 

“Maps” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs Haven’t been able to get this song out of my head for the past week so now I hope it gets stuck in all of yours (not sorry though because this always has and always will be a top shelf banger). 

“Wild” by Molly Burch I recently purchased a pair of snake pants and every time I slip into them I feel like the subject of this song. 

“Nothing’s Changed” by Justus Proffit & Jay Som Nothing! Has! Changed! 

“Survival” by Andrea Doria You know them, you love them. New music from my favorite Downriver boys! 

Mr. November by The National The best month of the year may have flown by faster than ever, but at least we have this song to remember it by. 

“1979” by The Smashing Pumpkins, “Autumn Sweater” by Yo La Tango, and “Country Figs” by Alex Cameron I made a fall themed playlist last Thanksgiving when I was bored at home so I thought it would be fun to look back on a few notable tunes from that. Safe travels to everyone and good luck to all of my fellow veg-heads this napkin-tasting-meat themed holiday.

Lauren Nowosatka is a senior at Central Michigan University studying kinesiology and math. She is also the Vice President of the Organization of Women Leaders, an undergraduate researcher within the College of Health Professions, a site leader for Alternative Breaks, and a member of the Honors Program. Lauren founded Lauren's Listening Club in spring of 2019, sharing 10 songs that all should hear on a weekly basis (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ZoarBWM8vdFvrfZgbrf9o?si=b-O4jR6kRn-2YWcMs2rBOw ).