This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Terrance Elizondo

Hometown: Goodrich, Michigan

Age: 22

Major: Family Studies

Minor: Child Development

Relationship Status: Unknown

What’s the cutest thing a girl could do for you?

If a girl will stay in and play video games, or watch scary movies with me on the weekend(s), you have my heart.

What is your definition of a one-night stand?

Sleeping with a girl with no intention of there being a relationship afterwards.

Tell us a story about your most embarrassing moment with a girl.

I was at a party and thought that I saw one of my good female friends, so I went up behind her and gave her a huge hug, picking her off the ground. Needless to say it was not my friend, and her drunken boyfriend was standing right next to her. Awkward.

What would it take for a girl to get a callback?

Just be herself and be fun to be around.

What are 3 big NO-NO’s that girls do that drive you crazy?

1. Girls who HATE everything, and only talk about the things they hate

2. Girls with trust issues that are always trying to look at my phone or read my messages

3. Girls who sit on their phones when you are trying to hang out with them or spend time with them

What type of girl interests you?

An independent, strong-willed girl who isn’t afraid to have her own opinion. Intelligence and confidence are two of the sexiest traits in a girl.

Would you rather have a homebody or a party girl?

There is definitely a time and place for both.

At what age do you see yourself wanting to settle down? And why do you think that’s the perfect age to do so?

Between 26-28, I’ll already be established in my career and I’ve always wanted to start my family before 30. Having a family is my ultimate goal.

Are you a boob guy or a butt guy?

Personality ;)

If you could do anything you wanted, how would you propose to your lucky bride-to-be?

All I know is that I would do it in a way that she will think about every day for the rest of our lives.

Describe your perfect date night.

I am a really old-fashioned guy when it comes to dating. My perfect date starts with me picking up the girl, and taking her out on whatever planned event that I have. I have a thing for getting dressed up and going to fancy restaurants. And I know us, as a millennial, believe in equal treatment and whatnot, but I prefer to pay for the date.

What would you call the relationship between you and a girl before you’re officially dating?

Talking.

How long does it usually take for you to want to date a girl?

I only date girls who I could see myself being with for a prolonged period of time. You can usually tell a lot about a girl the first time you really get to know her.

What puts a girl in the friend-zone?

If the feelings just aren’t there physically.

Being completely honest, what does a typical “guys night” consist of?

Video games. Honestly.

Do you consider yourself a momma’s boy or daddy’s big man?

Definitely a Momma’s boy.

What do you consider cheating?

Any act of being unfaithful to your significant other. Cheating is a terrible act, and I have been unlucky to deal with the issue multiple times. It hurts.

Why do you think people cheat?

I think people cheat when they’re unhappy with their relationship, may it be emotionally or sexually. There are lots of different aspects of relationships, and every one takes work to get right. If you don’t talk to your partner about what you’re unhappy about… It will never be fixed.