Campus Cutie: Pierce Andersen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Pierce Andersen

Hometown: Born in Tampa, Fla., but grew up in Flint, Mich.

Year: Sophomore

Age: 19

Major: Creative writing

If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring? A notebook and pencil, a machete for cutting things and a lighter

Boxers or Briefs? Boxer briefs

Where is your favorite place to hang out on campus? The SAC, I love playing basketball and working out

Blondes or Brunettes? Other

Can you be more specific? I love ethnicities, so I don’t single out one race or a certain hair color. I believe everyone has something interesting about themselves.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Streaking through the residential halls

Are you available or in a relationship? Available

What qualities do you admire in the opposite sex? I love girls who have natural or shorter hair because it shows confidence. I love a good sense of humor and sarcasm is always appreciated. Overall, I love a woman who has confidence, someone who isn’t worried about conforming and changing for what society views as acceptable.

What is your favorite movie: Soul Men

Any awesome or hidden talents: Not really, I can do a front flip but I was never really talented. I also write poetry, but that’s all.

What is your ideal or dream date? One that is full of conversation and laughter with no dull moments. I don’t have specific place or anything because every woman is different. I just want to get to know someone and laugh.

Who is your Hollywood crush? Rosario Dawson and Freida Pinto

I am a senior studying Public Relations at CMU. I work as the PR Manager for our student run newspaper, CM Life and have been with them for two years. My minor is advertising so I really enjoy every aspect of my major and minor. Outside of school and work I enjoy shopping and finding new recipes since I absolutely love to cook.
Laura Szatkowski is a senior at Central Michigan University graduating in December, 2012. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations with a minor in English. Laura has had numerous internships in a wide variety of industries throughout college. Laura is passionate about all things PR and social media related and is looking forward to traveling and working outside of Michigan after graduation.