This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

It’s not every day you hear from a student about how passionate they are in helping other students obtain the best possible future. Here, at Central Michigan University, Chase Kloka, a senior with a major in Logistics Management, is one of those men.

Chase is currently in charge of recruiting students to register for the 4th annual CMU Career Boot Camp on Friday February 8th. While he is the man to contact for this event, Pi Sigma Epsilon and the Supply Chain Management Association, which Chase holds an executive board position for, are powering it. He is also part of the Logistics Management Council Honors Society, where he is membership chair. CMU graduates will be there to help with what to do and what not to do to prepare you for the future. There will also be a recruiter panel that will answer any and all questions about the interviewing process.

Ever have the feeling that you have no idea how to find an internship? At the boot camp there will be a section on learning how to find an internship, how to actually utilize social media to the best of its ability, and so much more. This program is just one of the many resources the CMU business school has put together to help students achieve their goals. With the help of some of the CMU professors, Chase has really found his place on campus and is excited to step out into the “real world” with all of his skills and knowledge.

This event will be helpful for all students, regardless of their degree, which is why Chase believes it is such an important event to be a part of. This will not only help him be successful, but also help the students around him. Chase believes opportunities like this are important for students on campus. He spends a lot of his time being involved with organizations that will not only better his future, but also give him the best possible options for it. When Chase is not shuffling through Grawn, he enjoys anything to do with the outdoors, including snowmobiling in the winter and jet skiing in the summer.

So what will Chase be doing after graduation in May? He has been interviewing and waiting to hear back from Boeing for a full time position.

Alex Puzzolo is a junior at Central Michigan University. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Leadership. She is an active member in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma, by holding Executive Board positions. Alex is a Co-founder of the Central Michigan University chapter of Her Campus. She is from Mundelein, IL and loves to travel. She has been to multiple countries and just recently completed an internship in Ireland. An interesting fact about Alex is that she has worked in a jewelery store for the past two years and is certified member of the Gemology Institute of America.