BirchBox + Women’s Health

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

This month BirchBox teamed up with Women’s Health Magazine to put together their favorite products designed to be tiny-tweaks to your beauty routine that give big results. Here they are!

Beauty Protector // Protect & Detangle // I’m very picky about what I put i my hair because like my skin, it’s oily. I rarely ever do anything but diffuse my curls because I don’t have time to spend on it, but I waited until I was actually going to blow dry and curl my hair before using this. I love it. It wasn’t too heavy, it helped control my frizz, it smells great, and I noticed when my curls got off the iron they were a lot more smooth. It’s an all around hair beauty protecter and it really does every job that those ten hair products you currently use do, but it only a handful of sprays. 

Caudalie // Divine Oil // This dry oil caught my attention because ever since I started using Organix Moroccan shampoo and conditioner and saw that they had a dry body oil, I’ve been wanting to try it. This oil can be used on your hair and nails too, but I decided to use it on my legs and it’s amazing. My legs felt like a baby’s bottom they were so smooth. I made sure to put a little extra on the dry patches I have, and the next day the dryness was gone. I love this product and for $9 for 15ml, it might just replace my body lotion. 

LASPACE Laboratories // BEAUX YEUX Beautiful Eyes Concentrate Intensive // I’m a sucker for any eye related goop, considering the dark circles under my eyes from being a college student. It’s a nice product and my eyes felt amazing after I used it, but after seeing the price, I’ll think I’ll skip reviewing how much I love it since there’s no way I could ever afford it. 

Supergoop! // Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream // I don’t usually use a liquid cover up/tinted moisturizer but this one felt nice on my skin, it was very light. It turn turn me a nice shade of carrot though. Good thing I looked in the mirror awhile after I put it on and before I went to the cafeteria. It comes in only two shades, and sadly neither of them are mine. Overall I liked the product though, I just wish I could actually use the rest of it. The CC cream has a one up on the BB cream too because it evens out dicoloration on skin, and for that aspect, it worked well on me. Like I said, it just wasn’t my shade!

Hail Merry // Chocolate Macaroons // Okay, when I first saw this I was super excited because I have been wanting to try macaroons for awhile now and these are vegan/ gluten free, but after one bite I threw them in the trash. I usually like gluten-free snacks and would prefer to eat gluten free if it wasn’t so expensive, but these left an awful taste in my mouth and the texture was very strange. For those of you who have been paleo or gluten free for awhile now, I’d suggest these though! They’re all natural. 

I'm an 20-year-old college girl trying to get my life together. I'm majoring in News Editorial Public Relations some kind of Journalism at Central Michigan University and hoping one day I'll love every minute of it.Eat, Pray, Love is the first book I've ever read whose style is comparable to my own. Read that book, like it, and you might have a sweet tooth for my writing. If not, well, I'm not one to lose sleep over people not liking me. Other than writing my days are spent in class, at the gym, or in my room tearing my hair out because I procrastinated on my homework. Did I mention I like cats?