This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Grand Theft Autumn. Hot Girl Semester. Christian Girl Autumn. Thotumn.

As our Megan Thee Stallion-endorsed season comes to a seemingly premature close, many of us have been wondering how we will even go on into the month of September and beyond? What will become of our body positive emblems of crop tops and wine coolers? Can we no longer have dance parties on top of cars in the street? (I assume that’s what people do at parties I’m not invited to.)

Never to fear, cultural devotees. You’ve got some great options coming as the Earth finishes its 2019th loop-de-loop around the sun since Jesus was here.

-Taught Girl Autumn.

Get it? Because you’re going to school now?

-Mott’s Girl Autumn.

Mmm. Applesauce.

YACHT Girl Autumn.

Check out their new album Chain Tripping!

-Not Girl Autumn

Shout out to the guys and non-binary pals who still united with us under the mantle of Hot Girl Summer. You do you this season, boo.

-Got Squirrel Fall

Hey, you’ve got a squirrel! That’s cool, I guess.

-Bot Girl Autumn

Heyyyy would you like to watch hott adult videos and pictures??? Click the lnk in my descrpiton!! Everything ALL the way visible for you to see and enjoy. (I JUST turned 18 thirty-five months ago and wear cuute tails!)

-6/10 on a Good Day Harvest

We can’t go outside looking perfect all the time. Plus, some humility about your appearance is healthy.

-Fox In Socks Equinox

-Adam Levine Halloween

-Tryptophan Thanksgiving

(I have this every year. It’s a post-turkey nap.)

-Stevie Nicks Saturnalia

You know, when you want to bump Rumours during a December pagan festival. As you do every other month. And every other pagan festival.

-September (by Earth Wind and Fire)

Just like you’ve had every other year. You see? Every season can be musical and magical.

-Fresh Mantra Autumn

Don’t listen to any of these and make up your own. (And tell us about it at @hercampusbutler on Twitter and Instagram!)

Kait Wilbur is an aggressively optimistic individual obsessed with sitcoms, indie music, and pop culture in general. She hails from Manito, a rural wasteland in Illinois so small and devoid of life that she took up writing to amuse herself. Kait goes to Butler University to prepare for a career in advertising, but all she really wants to do is talk about TV for a living. You can find her at any given moment with her earbuds in pretending to do homework but actually looking at surrealist memes.
Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.