person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

7 Fantastic Dog Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow Immediately

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Hey, hi, hello, it’s me, the girl who loves dogs more than some members of her family. I swear to God, more than half of the accounts I follow on Insta are dog accounts.. Really, tell me you don’t want to see cute little puppies flop around on your feed while your walking to your death (AKA calc 3). It really helps.

So without further adieu, seven fantastic doggy Instagram accounts you need in your life.

1. Zammy the Giant Sheepadoodle

Look at this face! Zammy is a therapy dog for sick kids in hospitals. He’s a gentle giant that will brighten even the cloudiest of days. Follow him here: @Zammypup

2. We Rate Dogs

This little guy is enjoying the snow just as much as his person is. This account is full of the best boys who are full of energy and joy. 13/10 for all. Follow them here: @weratedogs

3. Rare Puppers

The rarest of the puppers at a very rare pupper party. Tell me you don’t want in on this one! Check out all these sweet puppers here: @rare_puppers

4. The Dogs of Instagram

Check out these sleepy boys, they’re just begging for that like. Give ‘em the like, you know you want to. Like them here: @dogsofinstagram

5. Bandit the Shih Tzu-Maltese Mix

The SMIZE! Look at the Smize on this little guy! You know you want to cuddle his sweet face.

Snuggle here: @afurrybandit

6. Puppy Today

Want to see a beautiful, soft, glorious puppy everyday? Of course you do. Achieve your dreams here: @puppytoday

7. Garth the Golden

This fluffy boy, he loves playtime almost as much as he loves you. Spread the love here: @garththegolden

I hope these pups brighten your insta feed as much as they’ve brightened mine! Hang in there beautifuls, summer is on the horizon!

~Rae

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation. 
Jazmine Bowens is a senior at Butler University. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Neuroscience and the Campus Corespondent for Butler University's Her Campus chapter. When she isn't in class, she's writing poetry, reading romance novels, or hanging out with her friends. Jazmine hopes to one day become an environmental lawyer and a published novelist.