What The Euphoria Characters Would Be As Starbucks Drinks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Here are some of the Starbucks drinks that remind me of the iconic HBO’s Euphoria T.V. Show:

Rue BENNETT

Drink: Hot Chocolate

Rue often reminisces her childhood and the memories she shared with her late father. Hot chocolate is the classic warm drink that reminds us of our childhoods and can bring some nostalgia to us. Outside her projected struggles throughout the show, Rue is a complete sweetheart who is in dire need of a long warm hug.

Jules vaughn

Drink: Pink Drink

The pink drink is the ideal drink to embody femininity and sweetness. Jules is both. It’s also a caffeinated drink just like her energetic self. Personally, I would compare the pink drink to the pink Starburst candy.

fezco

Drink: Strawberry Acai Refresher

Fezco’s laidback and cool personality is the perfect match to the elite strawberry acai refresher. This drink is light and refreshing just like Fez’s aura. You simply can’t get enough of it.

Maddy perez

Drink: Iced Chai Latte with Oat Milk

Maddy’s feisty personality would be great paired with the infamous chai latte. Chai brings a spicy and bold flavor that is similar to her. Maddy is not afraid to speak her mind and bring the heat. She also wouldn’t be caught drinking cow’s milk, hence oat milk is the perfect substitute.

cassie howard

Drink: Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte

This latte is quite sweet and blonde just like Cassie. However, let’s face it, it’s also pretty basic. Throughout the series, we see Cassie’s abandonment issues and her need to be loved. This drink will definitely make you feel loved with its sweet tones.

LEXI howard

Drink: Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

The vanilla sweet cream cold brew is the best balance of sweetness and also getting the job done. Similar to Lexi’s personality of accomplishing her tasks while being her sweet authentic self. This drink is one solid beverage and one of my favorites at Starbucks.

NATE jacobs

Drink: Dark Roast Coffee

Like straight black coffee, Nate is quite bitter and can be distasteful. He enjoys his familiar tastes and being straightforward in what he likes, essentially always getting what he wants.

KAT hernandez

Drink: Peppermint Mocha

Kat would most definitely be a seasonal drink. Her emotions and personality change throughout the series are similar to the seasons. She goes through the transition from being the shy self-conscious teen to the confident and fearless character she is now.

Ayesha Khan

Buffalo '23

Ayesha is a senior majoring in Neuroscience and minoring in Asian Studies. She has a passion for all things music and enjoys singing in her free time. An Ariana Grande stan who's obsessed with aesthetics, coffee, the Bills, and her cat, Raja.