Life > Experiences

The Perfect Christmas Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

It’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas! Since Black Friday is right around the corner, here are some ideas for some great gifts to give to friends and family.

Sephora is known to have a great amount of holiday sets or packages that offer a variety of makeup products in sample sizes, all in a bundle, for an amazing deal! These are gifts that any girl would love and just make shopping that much easier! Ulta, also does a similar thing with the gift sets but offer different brands and more choices for skincare and haircare as well. These are all great deals and can range from $10-$100 depending on how much you want to spend.

TJMaxx and Marshalls are also great places to shop. Here you can find a bunch of different things and some amazing deals. This is usually where i find the perfect stocking-stuffer items. Or put a bunch of little things together to gift to a friend! They range from cute home decor, to makeup, to clothing.