fall ig captions?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
fall ig captions?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Warner Bros. Television / Canva
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

As the first day of fall quickly approaches (don’t worry; I googled it, so you don’t have to, it’s September 22nd), I love to make a seasonal list of places, activities, or events that I want to attend. For me, it’s a great way to get involved locally and keep my day to day and schedule from becoming monotonous. This year, I have a lengthy list, but today I am excited to share the top five items. 

Attend a bILLS gAME

I would label myself a “sports” girl. However, I am not naive to the fact that I would be considered a bandwagoner fan to many. In my defense, I believe in having pride in whatever city I currently live. Case in point, when I lived in NYC, I was a Knicks, Rangers, and Yankees fan. However, since my move to Buffalo, I fully support the Bandits, Bills, and Sabres! For me, sports are the perfect way to bring a community together and find common ground with others. 

gO TO A WINE bar

I couldn’t imagine a better activity to do with friends on a nice crisp fall weekend. Thanks to the Instagram account and site called @stepoutbuffalo, I have a curated list all ready to go. You can check it out here, in case you find yourself also wanting a perfect girl’s day in Buffalo: https://stepoutbuffalo.com/ultimate-guide-to-wine-bars-in-wny/ 

Go to a haunted house

I think there is no greater adrenaline rush than that of a Haunted House. I have always had such memorable and funny memories associated with this activity. Since I haven’t gone in forever, it’s at the top of my list.

HAVE A FALL DRINK

Lately, I have been obsessed with Trader Joe’s Chai, and making my own iced version at home. However, I will still be getting a Pumpkin Spiced latte at Starbucks this season.

aTTEND A BOXING CLASS

Lastly, unlike the others listed above, this is not specifically a “fall” themed item. Regardless, I have been wanting to challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone. My thought is a boxing class would be a great way to expand into a more untraditional form of fitness. 

What would you add to this list? 

Hi, my name is Natalie. I am a Junior studying Communication and minoring in Business Management. My interests lies in sports marketing/media, especially after living in NYC for a year and being able to attend games at the Garden and Yankee Stadium. In addition, I love to travel, attend concerts, and keep up with all the latest in pop culture and sports. Insta: @nataliegracep