This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Whether you’re going to the club or a frat party you’ll always find yourself in a bit of a pickle. Here are som essential things you’ll need to not ruin a perfect night out.

1. Cash

You never know when you can’t use your card so having cash on you is a must. A perfect way to hide money to ake sure it won’t get lost is to sew a patch inside of your boot to keep the money in there. That way it is secure and you won’t have to worry about it falling out if you take your boots off. 

2.Wet wipes

Frat parties are notorious for having sticky substances all over the place and running out of toilet paper the second the party starts, so carry some wet wipes just incase any of this happens. You can find 10 packs from any drugstore!3. Band aids

If you like to wear heels when you go out you know the struggle. The pain of getting stepped on by a heel might be the worst. Band aids are great just incase you get a blister or someone decides that your feet aren’t important and steps on them. It also helps keep any cut from getting infected from whatever is lingering in the air at the party. 

4. Gum or mints

No one actively tries to smell like alcohol, so do everyone a favor and pack something to help your breath. Maybe the guy you’ve been seeing is there and you’re planning for some ? Either way, you don’t want a bad taste in your mouth after drinking or eating some late night drunk food.5. Portable charger (If you have room)

You should always leave your house with at least 90% battery life. Especially if you’re going somewhere you aren’t familiar with. Here’s a small one from UO that can definitely fit in your purse without worrying about fitting other things

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/buqu-pineapple-portable-power-bank?…