Take Back The Night: Buffalo State 2012

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Take Back The Night is an important event for all students to experience in their college lives.  It is an event that raises rape awareness throughout the country in many colleges. 
Buffalo State hosted their Take Back The Night this past Wednesday April 4th at 7 pm in Rockwell Hall.  The place was packed with eager students and Greeks galore to come out and support this important and informative cause.  This year’s event was led a bit differently as it was student run by Theater student Derick Sherrier who helped bring the student dance numbers and poems to life on stage for all to view.
This event would also not be possible without the help of Buffalo State Health Promotions and Tammy Kresge who oversees the event each year

Kimberly Drummond is a senior Public Communication major at SUNY Buffalo State College. Being from Brooklyn, NY she always had a love for city lights. She enjoys writing, reading, photography, and the occasional curling up to a glossy fashion magazine now and then.