One Direction Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

This one is for our boy band concert lovers! These guys have been stealing hearts since they were performing on The X Factor in 2010 and became international music celebrities. The gentlemen of One Direction will be performing in Buffalo in September 2015. Yes that is a while away but you don’t want to miss out so why not get ahead of things! One Direction, composed of 5 guys, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Haron, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson have released some top of the chart hits like “Story of My Life”, “Live While We’re Young”, and one of their most popular releases “What Makes You Beautiful”. 

If you are a self proclaimed Directioner you should be amped and ready for this concert! What better thing to do in Buffalo than watch a live performance of this continuously evolving and growing group. Tickets for the show can be purchased online so get them while they’re hot because these boys are known for selling out shows and packing concert venues with thousands of screaming Directioners!

**Image Retrieved from: http://favim.com/image/2218268/

Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.