Meet Taylor, a Senior Fashion Design Major!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.
Name: Taylor Stonecypher

Graduation Year: 2016

Major: Fashion Design

Hometown: Syracuse, NY

Dream Job: Fashion Stylist

Favorite Movie: 13 Going on 30

Favorite Food: Spaghetti and Meatballs (typical Italian)

Pet Peeves: Inconsideration for other people

Fun Fact: I love corny jokes

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Date: Someone who’s funny and down to earth

Who is your Style Icon: Stacy London

If you could switch wardrobes with anyone for a week, who would it be and why: I would switch my wardrobe with Blair Waldorf because I love how classic her style is, I get inspiration from her style but put my own twist on it

Favorite Designer: Chanel 

Favorite Brand: Kate Spade

If you could go to any Fashion Week in the world, where who you go: I would go to Milan Fashion Week 

Favorite Model: Miranda Kerr (she’s so cute, I just want to be her sometimes)

Favorite Decade (in regards to fashion): The 80’s, it was so fun and vibrant 

One fashion piece you can’t live without: My black pants with a little leather, they make any outfit fun and 

interesting
Alexandra Whitehead is a Senior at SUNY at Buffalo State. Originally from Virginia, she is majoring in Fashion Textile and Techonology with a concentration in Merchandising. She also has a minor in Theatre. Alexandra is a big advocate for the arts, taking great pleasure in literature, performing, and media arts. She also loves traveling and experiencing new things. In the Fall of 2014, she had the great opportunity to study abroad in London at Regents University. It was an amazing experience that taught her so much about herself and the different cultures around her. When she graduates, Alexandra aspires to be a film/television actress, owner of a eco-friendly fashion boutique, and owner of an animal rescue that saves feral cats and kittens from the streets.