Meet Our Campus Correspondent, Alexandra!

The Basics

Name: Alexandra Whitehead

Hometown: Petersburg, Virginia

Year:2016!

Major: Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Theatre

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

The Favorites

Favorite film:  I have so many because I am such a film buff! But my go-to will always be Aladdin!

Favorite food: Everything. I love food! But if I had to choose one specifically, it would be French Fries

Favorite song at the moment:  Same ‘Ol Mistakes by Rihanna

Favorite color:  Light Blue

Favorite TV Show: The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Jane the Virgin are my top two!

Favorite place to visit in Buffalo: Elmwood Village! I love walking down there during the summer :)

Favorite animal: Cats. I love lions, tigers, jaguars, house cats. Any feline is my favorite.

Interesting Facts

HCBuffState: How was it being the Campus Correspondent of this school year?

It was definitely a challenge. I am not the most organized person in the world so this definitely taught me that I need to manage my time better and be more prepared. But I loved every minute of it and wouldn’t change it for the world!

HCBuffState: What was your favorite part of Her Campus?

Being able to write articles and meet new people! I love writing and haven’t had much time to do it due to school and work. But when I finish an article, I just get so happy because I love it so much. Also, meet new recruits have been awesome. It’s nice meeting people with the same passion!