Marc Figueroa ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Name: Marc Figueroa

Class Status: Senior

Graduation Year: 2016

Age: 21

Major: Criminal Justice and a minor in Intelligence Analysis

Quote to live by: “This moment will just be another story someday.”  -Stephen Chbosky

If you could have any super power what would it be? Telepathy 

HC Buff State: What things have you done or organizations are you a part of on campus and what have you learned from them? 

Marc: I am the President Of Adelantes Estudiantes Latinos, A Brother of Lambda Sigma Upsilon, a building Manager of the student union, and one thing all of these things taught me was time is never manageable, however you are still capable of doing everything you need to do within time.

HC Buff State: Why did you come to Buffalo State?

Marc: I came to Buffalo state because it was far from home. 

HC Buff State: What have been some of your best and worst experiences here at Buffalo State?

Marc: My best experience was probably joining a campus organization. I was introduced to a lot of people. My worst experience would have to be the first weekend during my freshmen year.

HC Buff State: How would you describe your experience here at Buffalo State?

Marc: I would describe my experience as memorable, something I would never forget…even those forgettable moments.

HC Buff State: What do you plan to do after you graduate?

Marc: After I graduate I plan on putting my five year plan in motion in order for me to become a U.S. Marshall.

HC Buff State: What is your biggest motivation to continue on as a student here at Buffalo State?

Marc: My Biggest motivation has to be my Mother! She did not struggle just for me to fall and stay on the floor, she taught me that if I fall I should always get back up!

HC Buff State: What advice can you give to women here at Buffalo State?

Marc: Be careful who you let in your circle. 

All of us here at Her Campus Buff State wish Marc all the best of luck on all his future endevours!
 Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.