Julie the Cutie: Meet Juliana Bolaji

Name: Juliana Olanike Bolaji

Graduation year: May 2017

Major/minor: Communication Studies Major, Legal Studies Minor

Hometown: Bronx, New York

On campus activities: I'm a Resident Assistant in one of the freshmen dorms. I'm also a mentor in the NIA Mentoring Program where we help freshmen properly transition into college. And best for last, I'm a lovely lady of  the Gamma Iota Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated.

Dream job: I'd really like to do what Olivia Pope does but, I think I'll settle for being an attorney.  

Bucket list: I actually have a thirty before thirty list (something I came across on one of my favorite blogs). But, to name a few, I want to travel to the other 4 continents I haven't been to, with the exception of Antarctica (South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia), build a community center in my village in Nigeria, and read the entire Bible in a year. 

Favorite movie: It's a tie between "Pretty Woman" and "Runaway Bride", I'm a sucker for romance. I think Richard Gere and Julia Roberts are such phenomenal co-stars. 

Guilty pleasure: Chicken wings! It doesn't help that I go to school in Buffalo, the home of the buffalo chicken wing. 

Pet peeves: Liars. 

Fun fact: I'm addicted to planning. #planneraddict 

What means the most to you: Loyalty. 

Describe yourself in 3 words: Passionate, enthusiastic, and organized. 

If deserted on an Island what 3 things would you bring: My Bible, a never-ending bag of Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos, and Wale. 

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be: Back in time, to spend more time with my grandma. 

Celebrity crush: Olubowale Folarin (Wale)! If you didn’t know, I'm the ambitious girl he's talking about in his songs.

What's your best physical feature: My smile.

What do you look for in a guy: I wouldn't say I look for these but, it's something I take note of when a guy is God-fearing, intelligent, honest, humorous, enticing, and handsome. 

What's your biggest deal breaker in a guy: Disrespects women.  

What's your ideal date: Anything that he put some thought into. So, we might start out getting dinner, then go for a walk in the park. I like simple. I'm just really big on conversation so I could care less about the logistics as long as I can pick at his mind and get to know him better. 

Relationship status: Single.