Chantel Wells ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Name- Chantel S. Wells

Age- 20

Class Status- Junior

Major- Public relations major minoring in creative studies

Graduation Year- 2014

Zodiac Sign- Taurus

Relationship Status- Single

Quote to live by- “Fashion fades but class is forever.” -Coco Chanel

Classification of style- I really don’t have a classification of style. Sometimes I like to dress up in a casual style, preppy but most times I like wearing sweats really whatever feels comfortable.

Fashion Inspirtation- June Ambrose is one of my fashion inspirations. I follow her on Instagram and she always amazes me with her various styles. Ciara is another one who’s style seems so simple to the point. Not too extra but can still break a guys neck.

Where do you shop- H&M has always been one of my favorite places to shop however I am a bargainer. I like to look cute if I’m able to pull off a cheap outfit that looks expensive I will. However, I am willing to spend alot of money on good quality if I really want it.
 Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.