The winter finale of How To Get Away With Murder premiered on Thursday night, and some most fans are still reeling in from the shock. If you haven't seen it, STOP READING NOW and go watch it! Throughout the season, fans were given clues on who was not going to be dead at the end.
Here are some thoughts fans had while enduring the shockingly, sad episode.
1. Frank, don't do it!
2. FRANK DON'T LISTEN TO ANNALISE! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!
3. Can my professor give me champagne next time I pass my exam?
4. Asher, no! Why did you invite her estranged mother?
5. Laurel, you should have just told him the truth. Tsk tsk.
6. I wish I could drop one hundred dollars bills like Annalise
7. Yes Annalise, tell her off!
8. No Nate, it's suppose to be you and Annalise against the world!
9. Damn, Annalise fell off the wagon. WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU!
11. Asher and Michaela's mom are pretty much best friends now
12. They are all so wasted.
13. Okay, Nate is obviously under the sheet.
14. Michaela is not here for her mother. At all.
15. Annalise is such a good liar.
16. So now Frank is definitely not under the sheet. Thank you Jesus.
17. Wait, where's Connor!?
18. Okay good, Connor's still alive.
19. It's obviously Nate.
20. Wait....WAIT A MINUTE. NATE'S ALIVE!?
21. Who's another black, male that's on the show?
22. It can't be...NO.
24. WES! NO! HOW! WHY!
25. I can't do this anymore! I can't watch this anymore. Shonda, WHY!?