We all know Blair Waldorf as Serena van der Woodsen’s over-the-top, sarcastic, and scheming best friend. And while Serena was the star of the show, it was Blair who left a lasting impression as one of the most misunderstood characters in the series. While Blair has been known to ruin lives like it was her job, she was also one of the best friends a girl could ask for. After all, there was a reason Serena kept coming back (even after Blair pushed her into a water fountain in Paris to sabotage her date…but that’s beside the point).
1. She’s always got your back
Remember that time she sent Georgina away to a correctional school for girls because she was blackmailing Serena?
2. No matter what
Or the time she almost slept with Jack to help save Chuck’s hotel?
3. She’s not afraid to tell you how it is
4. She doesn’t judge
#tbt to when Serena killed someone
5. She throws the most glamorous parties
6. She’ll take you on amazing vacations
“If you’re gonna be sad you might as well be sad in Paris.”
7. She’ll give you great fashion tips
Her mother is a designer, after all.
8. She can introduce you to Nate
Who could resist a misunderstood lacross-playing Vanderbilt with sparkly blue eyes and a painful past?
9. She’ll always be there to remind you not to settle
10. She’s fiercely independent
She broke up with Chuck to make a name for herself, after all.
11. She gives the best advice
12. She’s the queen B