Valentine’s Day Gifts for Guys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Every girl loves flowers, teddy bears, and chocolate for Valentine’s Day. But contrary to popular belief, this holiday is not just for the ladies. Here are a few ideas for the guys in your life, without overwhelming them with the sappiness of the holiday.

Personalized Ice Cream

eCreamery lets you design and customize your own personal ice cream flavor! You can pick your flavor, mix-ins, and even design the packaging. Perfect for any guy with a sweet tooth; after all, the way to his heart is through his stomach!

Photo Gifts

What better way to remind him how much you care than with a photo he can see everyday? Keep it simple and frame a picture, or go on sites like Shutterfly that let you create customized photo books and collages.

Sports Tickets

Any guy will love you for getting him tickets to cheer on his favorite team. Added bonus: he’s basically obligated to take you with him!

Beer of the Month Club

The gift that keeps giving! He’ll remember your sweet idea each month as his gift keeps arriving.

Sleepwear

What guy couldn’t use a new pair of ultra soft pajamas or a Hugh Hefner robe?

Date Night

Guys are so used to doing the planning for dates. This year, tell him you’ve got the Valentine’s Day plans covered and make reservations at his favorite restaurant or buy tickets to a movie you know he wanted to see.

Homemade Card

If you’re really stuck for ideas this year, remember that the best gifts are the ones that show you care. Make your guy a card by drawing him something silly, writing about your favorite memory with him, or creating a list of things you like about him.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.