Top 5 Spa Products!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Face:

1. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask ($22)
This facemask will get rid of all the toxins lingering in your pores. You can definitely see the improvement in your face after using this mask.

[pagebreak]

Body:

2. Lush Ocean Salt Scrub (price depends on weight)
I use this all over by body to really exfoliate my skin. It leaves my skin smooth and clean!

[pagebreak]

Lips:

3. Lush Sweet Lips ($8.95)
This lip scrub gently removes all the dry flakes from your lips leaving them smooth and sugary! 

[pagebreak]

Hands/Body:

4. Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream ($29/$6-mini)
I got this product as a sample and I am in love with it! It provides just the right amount of moisture but it absorbs so quickly so you don’t feel greasy at all!

[pagebreak]

Feet:

5. Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream – Shea It isn’t So ($15)
This foot cream works wonders! Slather a whole lot on your feet before bed and then put socks on. When you wake up it will be like you got a pedicure!

Ashley Rossi is a sophomore at Boston University studying Magazine Journalism and Mass Communication. After living in a small town for most of her childhood she looked towards the city for an exciting adventure. At BU Ashley has volunteered with the Community Service Center and written for various publications, including The Buzz and College Fashionista. Her goal is to eventually run the creative department for any major fashion magazine or international design house. Ashley also blogs daily on her blog, Gossip, Chanel, and English Tea on Tumblr. In the meantime she enjoys relaxing on the beach, watching Gossip Girl and Weeds, and reading the next Lauren Weisberger novel.