This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Makeup is honestly one of my favorite things in life (besides food of course). But being a broke college student makes it hard to fulfill my makeup needs. Thankfully, I’ve discovered a few amazing drugstore products that enable me to look my best at an affordable price. 

1. Maybelline Lash Sensational 

This is a great mascara that will provide both length and volume without clumping your lashes. 

2. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

This powder is especially useful for oily skin and will help you look flawless. 

3. L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner

The felt tip makes it super-easy to apply and is also long-lasting, so you won’t have to worry about it smudging or disappearing throughout the night. 

4. Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer

A little of this product goes a long way. Use just a little to conceal your dark under-eye circles without getting that “cakey” look. 

5. Maybelline FIT ME! Matte + Poreless Foundation

Whenever I wear this foundation, I get so many compliments on my skin. This product is especially great if you have bigger pores. 

6. Piki Petra Beauty Blush Duo 

This duo is a great highlighter and blush in one product. The highlighter is one of my all-time favorites because of its ability to build up gradually. Sometimes highlighters can be overpowering, with a single stroke of your brush illuminating your entire face. So I like having the ability to build up my product to serve my needs. 

I hope this list of my favorite drugstore makeup helps you find great products without spending a lot of money. No one has the time or money for that. 

Sophia loves everything bagels with cream cheese
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.