Things I Think About While Walking Down Comm Ave

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

We have all been there-you’re walking down Comm Ave. and an assortment of random thoughts float through your mind while you are trying to survive the trek.

Here are some of my recent thoughts…

• I already did my hair, but thanks wind for the extra help. 
  • Please don’t get hit me bike, car, train, skateboard, person, tour group, [insert imminent and aggressive thing here.]
  • On that note, good thing I just crossed four lanes of traffic and two train tracks without even looking. I need to stop spacing out. 
  • Where are these random cute guys coming from and why can’t they be conveniently placed in the seat besides me in my next class?
  • Lets count the number of BU sweatshirts I see today (then continue to contemplate if I should count myself; freshman life).
  • Yet again I wear these shoes, even though my feet are a throbbing, sweaty mess. 

• Oooh, Starbucks.
  • One day I will wear the right jacket. One day.
  • To awkward smile and wave to this person, or not to awkward smile and wave to this person, that is the question.
  • The current song stuck in my head which most likely is either from Pitch Perfect because I’m obsessed or consists of the one lyric I know from some other random song.
  • Can’t forget about at night: where is the north star (panic attack ensues)?!

And finally on the rare occasion, my thoughts go to a very sentimental and grateful place where I can’t believe I’m actually at BU. 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.