This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If I could only use one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be blush. I love nothing more than the sun-kissed, burnt cheeks look. Indeed, not everyone is comfortable with bright red cheeks, which is why cream blushes are great. They are easy to apply, blend, and look natural. If you’re looking for a new blush this summer, you should try any of these products!

Morphe Wondertint Cheek & Lip Mousse

This Morphe blush is incredibly natural, buildable, and affordable. I love that it goes on as a cream but blends like powder would. It also doubles as a lip product, so your smile can match your cheeks. My favorite shade to wear is “Amaze.” The only downside is that the product comes in a pot, so a brush is the best choice for application.

Milani Cheek Kiss

This liquid blush from Milani is super quick to apply and has a great color payoff. The formula is thin, which makes it easy to apply with your fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender. My favorite part is the radiant glow it gives your skin without using any shimmer. I like the shade “Rose Romance,” which has a warm and natural pink tone. 

CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Nudies Matte All Over Face Blush Color

I have never heard anyone discuss this blush, but it is one of my favorites. This blush stick is very creamy and easy to blend as it has a brush feature attached to one end. My shade, “Naughty n’ Spice,” is a burnt rose color that compliments a variety of skin tones. If you don’t like matte blushes, this brand also makes a glowy version of the product.  

NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush

The best part of this blush is how pigmented it is. All I need is one dot, and my cheeks are stained. The formula is like a creamy mousse, which blends super quick. The product also has a wand, making application simple and speedy. I think this blush is an affordable dupe for the Rare Beauty blushes. The only downside is that it wears off relatively quickly, so it’s best to be worn with a powder blush on top.

Glossier Cloud Paint

This product is an OG. The cloud paints from Glossier come in a variety of fun and unique shades and has a great color payoff. You only need one small dot to get the perfect sun-kissed look! Super creamy and blendable, this blush gives a gorgeous glow, is very buildable, and looks nice and natural on the face.

Try out these blushes to perfect your summer makeup look!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, watch us on TikTok, and read our latest Tweets!

Kasie Costalas is a member of the writing team at the Her Campus at BU chapter. In her first semester at HerCampus, she plans to contribute to the style and lifestyle sections of the site. Outside of Her Campus, Kasie is also a member of BUTV's The Wire. She recently transferred to Boston University as a junior and is majoring in journalism. Kasie plans to pursue a career in either broadcasting or print. In her free time, she enjoys exercising at the gym, painting and drawing, cooking, and hanging out with her dog Olive. She loves to stay updated on The Bachelor and getting a fancy coffee before study sessions.