Terrier Gear Not Available at the BU Book Store

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Shopping on Newbury and online, I frequently discover adorable scarlet colored treasures adorned with Boston Terriers. Although they are not “officially” Rhett, these items are adorable additions to a proud BU girl’s room. Here I have compiled a list of items that will brighten your room and show off your BU pride.

1) Terrier Mug: This mug is so cute with an adorable Rhett face and a heart.

2) Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt from Esty proves all dogs look cuter with bow ties.

3) Poster: Take the Keep Calm and Carry On poster trend to the next level by incorporating your Terrier Pride.

4) Pillow: This pillow is a great way to show your love for BU.

5) Chevron Necklace: Chevron is fun and trendy, and the terrier makes it more personal.

[pagebreak]

6) iPhone Case: Red and white polka dots and a little terrier make this phone case the perfect display of school spirit.

7) Terrier Bank: Piggy banks are not nearly as fun as a Rhett bank.

8) Nail Art Stickers: For when you want to show your spirit at a hockey game without having to paint your face red.

9) Laptop Sticker: To BU-tify your laptop.

Finding Terrier gear in places outside our Barnes and Noble’s is easier than you think. A lot of shops online (especially Etsy!) have a plethora of cute Terrier items that are both cheap and unique. Everyone will be asking you where you found that super cute iPhone case or how you got terriers onto your nails. Happy shopping.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.