Stage Right Secrets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

For those of you that enjoy reading up on your favorite bands or checking out interviews with celebrities, you should visit Kelsey Chitwood and Jacklyn Krol’s website, containing everything you need to know about hot and upcoming artists and actors. 

Jacklyn, a freshman at Indiana University Northwest, and Kelsey, a freshman at Meramec St. Louis Community College, came up with the idea for this project called Stage Right Secrets because they wanted fans to get more involved with their favorite actors, bands, and artists.  Both girls are interested in entering into the entertainment industry, and they figured making a website where fans could have a say in who they wanted to see interviewed and what questions would be asked, would be a perfect start to their future careers. 

Their website includes interviews with celebrities, videos from concerts, behind-the-scenes footage, bloopers, reviews, contests, and special give-aways, such as autographed posters.  This site is perfect for anyone between the age of 13 and 25, and it covers a variety of music genres.  Some of the people they have interviewed include Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday, Allstar Weekend, The After Party, Before you Exit, Hit the Lights, Drake Bell, and The Audition.  Next month they already have Mariana’s Trench lined up as well as others artists and actors they have yet to disclose. 

Check them out at stagerightsecrets.com, follow them on twitter @StageRightS, and like their Facebook page, Stage Right Secrets.

Shelby Carignan is a sophomore at Boston University studying journalism.