Send a FREE Candy Valentine this Thursday in the GSU!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Oops! Did you forget Valentine’s Day? Want to send your boyfriend, best friend or just someone special a small, quick and FREE Valentine but don’t have a lot of time! 

You’re in luck.

HCBU will have a table in GSU from 10-2 Valentine’s Day (that’s February 14th), where you can send your very own TWITTERGRAM! 

It goes like this. You come up to us, fill out a handmade Valentine (don’t worry, we made it for you) tell us your special person’s twitter handle and we will tweet at them to come to the GSU to pick up your Valentine and some UNREAL candy (@getunreal) —and you remain a secret! It’s as easy as one, two, get free candy (don’t worry, you get candy too!)

So come to the GSU from 10-2 and look for HCBU to give someone sweet a treat! Did we mention it’s FREE?

Elyssa is a "New Yourker" who has somehow ended up in Boston. She is currently studying journalism at Boston University and is excited to be the Campus Correspondent for the BU branch of Her Campus! She also enjoys theatre, frozen yogurt, and obsessively watching "Dancing with the Stars." When not doing any of above, she can be found quoting "Pirates of the Caribbean."