This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is the one and only, Ryan Huff. You might know him as Heartbreaker Huff and though he is known to break hearts, he’s also one of the sweetest guys on campus.

Ryan is a 20-year-old Advertising major from Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey. After school he would like to work in New York City, but eventually settle down in New Jersey and live by the beach. Long walks on the beach anyone?

At BU, Ryan is pretty involved. He’s a member of the social fraternity Kappa Sigma and also serves as their Public Relations Chair. In addition, he’s a Copywriter for Boston University’s chapter of AdLab, the largest student-run ad agency in the U.S. When I asked Ryan what he wants to be when he grows up he said, “I want to be Superman when I grow up. And when I say that, I mean I want to be saving various companies from failure through advertising, public relations, and social media, one day at a time.”

I was able to get a picture with him at Boston University’s Splash a few weeks ago!

After the introductory questions I decided to ask the tough ones. If you’re trying to plan the perfect date to win over Mr. Huff, it has to be exciting and delicious. He disclosed, “I enjoy going out and doing new things. Luckily, Boston quenches my thirst for exploration. I would probably want to go to a new place or event in Boston and then go out to dinner after – because food is one of my favorite things in life as well.”

I couldn’t help but ask my two last questions – ladies, you’re welcome. When I asked him his biggest pet peeve about girls he revealed, “I respect girls who are secure with themselves and don’t need validation from their friends on everything they do.” Of course, I had to follow up with his favorite thing about girls: “Aside from aesthetics, humor. If you can make me laugh, you are golden.”

Every Superman needs a Lois Lane, right? If you don’t know how to start a convo with Heartbreaker Huff I’d suggest Real World (he’s a big fan). Try to spot him on campus and get to know him better – be sure to follow @rhuff1993!