This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

By now, everyone knows or should know about the drama between Hailey Bieber and Selena Gomez. Fans speculate the feud between the celebrity influencers continues as Gomez and Bieber launch new products for their beauty brands. 

Rare Beauty – Gomez’s beauty line – has launched its Find Comfort Collection. 

The collection includes four body care products, surrounded by the idea of finding self-comfort daily. This collection can be found in stores, at Sephora, and on the Rare Beauty website. 

The newly launched hand cream also doubles as a hand massager, allowing users to release tension anytime, anyplace. 

Rare Beauty has also launched a Comfort Club program, which includes online content and events to promote wellness. To utilize this free service, individuals are not required to purchase Rare Beauty products. The informational videos range from one to ten minutes and are divided into three categories: relaxation, movement, and connection. 

Now for the big question… did Bieber see the product launch and “copy” Gomez again? 

Soon after Gomez released the new goods and services, Rhode Skin – Bieber’s brand – announced the release date for its new Rhode phone case. 

The phone case, with a lip-shaped design made of silicone, is offered in four different sizes and fits iPhone models 14, 14 Pro Max, 15 Pro, and 15 Pro Max. The product was designed for beauty enthusiasts to match with and carry their favorite Rhode Lip Treatment or Tint. Bieber’s product will be available for sale starting February 27th.

Fans of both Gomez and Bieber have their individual opinions on which brand is better. However, which brand is in it for the long run?

Rhode Skin is thriving in marketing, and Bieber has become a trendsetter. Fans cannot wait to get their hands on this unique product. 

Rare Beauty focuses on their consumers and continues to introduce innovative products that help customers feel like the best version of themselves. 

I believe these two launches are simply a coincidence, and the theory that the two influencers’ rivalry continues is false. 

What are your opinions on Gomez and Bieber’s rivalry? Will you be trying their new products?

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, watch us on TikTok, and read our latest Tweets!

Alexandra Cedrowski is a new member at the Her Campus  at BU chapter. She publishes her own work on the site biweekly Outside of Her Campus, Alexandra had also participated in her high school’s newspaper. She is currently a sophomore at Boston University majoring in both journalism and business.  In her free time, Alexandra enjoys drawing, cooking and spending her time with her family and friends. Alexandra is also the owner of a small candle company named Scented Basement.