Style

Primark Student Night: A Fun-Filled Night of Shopping Til You Drop!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Fall is my favorite season. The weather gets colder, the leaves start changing, and the drinks get a little pumpkin-spicier. Fall means Halloween movies, cozy days in bed reading, or fun excursions to a pumpkin patch.

One of the great things about fall is the fashion.

It gets chilly, which ushers in the season of sweaters, boots, scarves, and jackets. Personally, my fall wardrobe is a bit lacking, and I plan on spicing (pun intended) it up a bit at a fun event coming up this week.

Her Campus is working with Primark to create an awesome fall fashion student night, on Wednesday, October 17th at Primark Downtown Crossing from 5 P.M. to 8 P.M. There will be gift card giveaways, sketch artists, cotton candy, and more.

This is the perfect time to get your wardrobe ready for fall, and have fun with your friends at the same time!

RSVP here, and happy shopping!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Keeley Bombard is a sophomore at Boston University studying Environmental Analysis and Policy. Although she was born in Boston, she grew up in Rochester Hills, Michigan. She loves dancing, reading, writing, listening to music, watching movies, and being around her friends. She loves to connect with people over topics she is passionate about through writing!
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.