Make BU the Most Stylish Campus in America!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

At Boston University everyone has a unique personal style: preppy, edgy, boho chic, and even a mix of all of these!  That’s why we want you to share your personal style on Stylitics.com, the only website where you can organize and display your favorite fashions and trends online and get rewarded!  On the website, you can create a Style Profile to show your individual style through categories such as, style icons, favorite looks, favorite purchases, and clothes on your wishlist.

Also, now until May 8th, Her Campus and Stylitics are looking for the most fashionable and trendy college in America!  All you have to do is create a Style Profile, choose Boston University as your school, and earn as many style points as possible by gaining profile followers, “likes” on your profile, and sharing your profile on Facebook and Twitter using #stylishcampus.

The top 50 students with the most style points win!  The winners will be featured in a lookbook on the Her Campus website and receive a Prize Package with jewelry from Chloe + Isabel, plus gift cards to Rent the Runway and Starbucks!  Not to mention, if BU is named the most stylish college, then we will also be featured on Her Campus and the top 25 BU participants will get a $50 gift card to Lucky Brand Jeans; even more of a reason why you should participate!

So come on BU!  We know every one of you has his or her own unique style.  I know I see tons of trendy students walking along Comm. Ave.  We want you to share your chic and cool styles, and maybe you could be a winner!  Better yet, you can help Boston University be a winner!:)

My name is Allie, and I am studying at public relations at Boston University. I am the 2014-15 PR coordinator for BU's chapter of Her Campus.
Ashley Rossi is a sophomore at Boston University studying Magazine Journalism and Mass Communication. After living in a small town for most of her childhood she looked towards the city for an exciting adventure. At BU Ashley has volunteered with the Community Service Center and written for various publications, including The Buzz and College Fashionista. Her goal is to eventually run the creative department for any major fashion magazine or international design house. Ashley also blogs daily on her blog, Gossip, Chanel, and English Tea on Tumblr. In the meantime she enjoys relaxing on the beach, watching Gossip Girl and Weeds, and reading the next Lauren Weisberger novel.