Joshua A. Howard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you haven’t already spotted this cutie biking around campus, you’re most likely to find him tossing around a Frisbee on the BU Beach. Get to know this self-professed nerd and why you should “Vote Howard 2040”! 

Name: Joshua A. Howard 

Hometown: New York City, New York

School: CAS 2013

Major: Political Science 

Spotted: Biking around Boston, his favorite pastime  

Wearing: A fresh white tee and jeans (always)

Extra-curricular: Building set for BU’s Stage Troupe, Ozone pilot on BU’s Frisbee Team, Allocations Board

Guilty pleasure: Superman comic books and movies; the original Star Wars (If you aren’t a fan, watch out! “If I find out a friend hasn’t seen the original Star Wars movies or the original Superman movies I immediately change that.”)

Proudest accomplishment at BU: “Finding great friends I can count on and having a solid GPA.”

Secret talents: Karaoke; cooking new dishes; swimming

His friends call him: J.How, or “Dad”—he’s an old soul

In 10 years: “My friends used to joke ‘Vote Howard 2040’… I don’t know where I will end up, but I think the next stop is going to be Law School back in NY.

Ashley Rossi is a sophomore at Boston University studying Magazine Journalism and Mass Communication. After living in a small town for most of her childhood she looked towards the city for an exciting adventure. At BU Ashley has volunteered with the Community Service Center and written for various publications, including The Buzz and College Fashionista. Her goal is to eventually run the creative department for any major fashion magazine or international design house. Ashley also blogs daily on her blog, Gossip, Chanel, and English Tea on Tumblr. In the meantime she enjoys relaxing on the beach, watching Gossip Girl and Weeds, and reading the next Lauren Weisberger novel.