HCBU’s Food Truck Crawl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With the end of the semester getting even closer, I’m sure all you lovely collegiettes find yourselves in just as much of a finals frenzy as I am, always in a rush and working nonstop. With my busy schedule, it’s around this time that I truly start appreciating a Comm Ave wonder: food trucks. Trying to get everything done by the due date, the time I have for dining hall meals is nonexistent, so the new staple to my finals season diet is food truck cuisine. Gearing up for the summer season, there’s even more trucks on campus than usual! Here are my Top 5 Food Trucks that you all should hit up next time you’re in need a a good meal fast

Clover
@cloverbub
    Being vegetarian, it’s hard to find quality fast food that adhere’s to my dietary choices. Whether you’re vegetarian or not, Clover has amazing fresh food made from mostly organic and local ingredients. The soy BLT is to die for and I highly recommend the rosemary french fries!

Bon Me
@bonme

In addition to serving delicious dishes like noodle salad with toasted sesame dressing, rice bowls, and sandwiches with special spiced chicken (or tofu and shiitake mushrooms for vegetarians like me!), Bon Me also has great little pick-me-ups for during the day snacking. The deviled tea eggs are a must have, and if you’re ever dragging, pick up a vietnamese iced coffee – special iced coffee served with sweetened condensed milk! You’ll feel energized in no time.

The Dining Car
@thediningcar
    Whenever the dining car is out, I have to stop and grab something. The herb marinated goat cheese sandwich on french bread is amazing and even has honey, walnuts, and some salad greens. A great little snack to get here is the crispy cauliflower – lightly battered, fried cauliflower served with a curry aioli drizzle.

The Cupcakory
@cupcakory
     If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can never go wrong with a cupcake. The Cupcakory has a great variety of traditional treats like chocolate and vanilla, or fun flavors like almond joy. Plus you can mix and match frostings and cupcakes of your choosing!

Roxy’s Grilled Cheese
@RoxysGrilledChz
      Everyone loves a good grilled cheese. In addition to having the cutest truck, Roxy’s is always a great choice for a quick lunch or cheesy snack during your work break

Shelby Carignan is a sophomore at Boston University studying journalism.