A Guide to Late Night Delivery in Allston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

I know the situation, you got back from a party super late and you’re absolutely starving. Or maybe you’re just staying up until 2am working on that project that you think you’ll never finish. Maybe you just watched a marathon amount of television and you realized it’s one in the morning and the dining hall is closed. We all know it happens. So it’s nice to be prepared with restaurants that cater to your needs late at night. There’s no question we all want delicious, amazing food right when it is the least convenient, after midnight. But don’t worry, I’ve got your covered. Here’s a list of the top five best restaurants open (and some that deliver) after midnight. Stick around, I’m ending with the best!

5. Coming in as my #5 pick for restaurants after midnight is definitely Redneck’s. Located at 140 Brighton Avenue, this place has definitely got what you’re looking for. They’re open until 3 am and they deliver. This place is easy to find and has a ton of menu options. My personal favorite is the T.N.T. sandwich that has chicken fingers, fries, mozzarella sticks, and melted mozzarella cheese on garlic bread. So delicious and perfect for that late night craving!

4. Although this place is only open until midnight, they’re food makes up for it. Spike’s Junkyard Dogs is a really awesome eatery located at 108 Brighton Ave. They have some very festive décor in their restaurant, so trust me, you won’t miss them! Their food is definitely top-notch and nothing that you will order here is bad. Their wings are delicious, and their cheese fries are unbeatable. But what you really should come for is the Chili and Cheddar dog. This hot dog is smothered in beef and bean chili and topped with a pile of delicious cheese, making this place top-five worthy.

3. If you want some very cheap and very delicious pizza late at night, Bravo’s is definitely the place for you. Located at 160 Brighton Ave it is a convenient distance and they do deliveries until 3am, making this place the perfect spot if you really want a super late meal. Their Hawaiian pizza is absolutely delicious and they will never give you a small portion. A small of the pasta is plenty for up to about 3-4 people. This place has got it if you’re looking for a yummy Italian meal late at night.

2. Kayuga is definitely my number two. I am a sushi fanatic and this place has the best. They deliver until 2am, making them an absolutely flawless choice, and they’re at a premium location at 1030 Commonwealth Ave. They have extremely fresh sushi always, no matter what time you order it, and it usually comes very quickly. Their sushi is top-notch, and they have some very creative rolls, like my personal favorite: the Celtics Maki. It is filled with super white tuna, asparagus, and topped with avocado and fried onions. Also, make sure to try their Mochi ice cream if you’re looking for a yummy dessert.

1. Ranking at number one is Pan Roma, without fail this place is absolutely glorious when you’re just getting home after a night out and you want something greasy and delicious. They deliver until 2am, and their store is open until then too. They are located at 1026 Commonwealth Avenue and have the most amazing food ever. From their absolutely delicious fried dough bites covered in cinnamon and powdered sugar, to their Bostonian waffle fries covered in cheese, onions, and bacon, Pan Roma has what you’re looking for at night. If you’re feeling really adventurous you can even try their “Suicide Bomb,” an infamous sub sandwich that lives up to its name. It’s filled with a burger patty covered in cheese sauce, a chicken cutlet, chipotle mayo, potato wedges, mozzarella sticks, and more cheese sauce. YUM!

I'm a Film and Television major in the college of Communications with a minor in Women's Studies at Boston University. I'm from Louisville, Kentucky. Find me on Instagram: @taylormedford_19