This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Around this time of year, many of us are starting to get tired of always eating the same old dining hall food. Even our options at other on-campus spots may begin to feel repetitive.

When you have a hard time deciding between your fast casual dining go-to’s, consider checking out Eataly for a wide variety of Italian options! 

Located in the Prudential Center mall, Eataly is a food-court-style restaurant and market with various stations boasting everything from pizza, to salads, to homemade gelato.

Eataly is fairly close to Boston University and can be accessed by riding the green line to Hynes Convention center, then talking a short walk to the mall. 

Along with the pizza, salad, and gelato, Eataly also features stations serving pastries, cured meats and cheeses, and pasta. Additionally, there are sit-down restaurants within Eataly, including La Pizza & La Pasta and Terra.

While these are great options for a big group or family, I recommend grabbing a few different items and finding a spot to sample them all. 

One of my favorites is the tricolor flatbread, a flatbread-style pizza topped with burrata, prosciutto, and tricolor tomatoes. Another is the tiramisu gelato. However, you can’t go wrong with any of Eataly’s offerings, as most items are made daily in-house with fresh, local ingredients. 

With the holidays approaching, Eataly is also decked out in festive decoration and has a market area where you can purchase various ingredients and kitchen accessories, which could make great gifts for friends and family!

If you are looking for a more immersive experience, try one of Eataly’s cooking workshops! Upcoming workshops include making homemade ravioli and a class on tiramisu.

Whether you are looking to switch up your dining options or trying to find some gifts for loved ones, Eataly is a great spot to try!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, watch us on TikTok, and read our latest Tweets!

Grace Clyde is a sophomore writer for HerCampus Boston University. She covers lifestyle recommendations, specifically Boston travel and discovery content. Grace is an Education and Human Development major pursuing a minor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Outside of HerCampus Grace has worked in various educational settings including roles as a paraeducator at an elementary school, and teacher at a childcare center. In her free time Grace enjoy's reading, exploring new spots around the city, and working out, particularly participating in indoor cycling classes. She is currently pursuing a position as an indoor cycling instructor.