FAB Fall Fashion Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Last Saturday night Gallery 808 was transformed into a high-fashion runway. The location was set up beautifully – guests could hardly believe their eyes as they crowded in for cocktail hour, completely with yummy treats and beverages. White and gold accents complemented the room tastefully. The BU Fashion and Retail Association put so much hard work into the student-run show and it definitely paid off! 

Right before student model Caitlin Rodstein hit the runway, she said how glad she was that her roommate recommended the show to her. “It’s been a lot of fun! I’m not nervous.”

The show started with designs from Ava Hashemi’s line Häshe. She wanted to accentuate elegance and class in her formalwear designs. 

Next was Sarah Buechuer, one of the designers in the Fall Collaboration, whose designs were inspired one day over a cup of coffee. 

Jacqueline Yuen and Ami Chan impressed the crowd with their floral-themed designs. 

Another designer in the Fall Collaboration, Vince Calvi, used red and black to create designs that were evocative of Gothic architecture. 

The last designer of the night was Alex Hough, whose formalwear designs were inspired by her trip to China this past summer. 

The models definitely owned the runway, and the designers blew the crowd away with their amazing work! It was an impressive expression of how much talent lies in the BU community. The Fashion and Retail Association (FAB) certainly lived up to their acronym this weekend.