Best Trader Joe’s Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Grocery shopping is one of the few downfalls of my college experience. It’s inconvenient, expensive, and surprisingly stressful. Questions like “should I get hummus or guac?” or “is the almond milk REALLY worth the extra $1.29?” plague my shopping trips and make me question if I will ever really be able to let go of the dining hall.

Shopping at Trader Joe’s, however, is a completely different experience. The food is less expensive, the staff is helpful, and the aisles aren’t packed with an overwhelming number of options. With locations in Cambridge, Back Bay, and Brookline, Trader Joe’s is a much more convenient (and fun!) place to stock up on your necessities. Beginner’s can use this list to navigate the store, and diehard fans (like myself) can discover new favorites!

10 Best Trader Joe’s Products

10. Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte Mix

Hot water and this mix is all you need for the perfect Starbucks substitute.

1. Flowers

At just $3.99 for a small bouquet, these colorful flowers make a great pick-me-up for any bad day.

1. Cookie Butter

Cookie. Butter. Need I say more?

1. Sea Salt and Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds

They may sound complicated, but these almonds are the perfect salty/sweet combination.

1. Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole

With 50% less fat and 40% less calories than regular guac, feel free to eat the whole container. It happens.

1. Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix

Give in to your basicness and embrace your love of all things pumpkin.

1. Produce

Their fruits and vegetables are always fresh and tend to be cheaper than other grocery stores.

1. Charles Shaw Wine

Decent wine for under $3? Your dreams have come true.

1. Greeting Cards

Trader Joe’s cards are only $99 despite being creative and adorable.

1. Chocolate Lava Cake

More rich and decadent than any I’ve ever had at a restaurant.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.