Best Celebrity Reactions to Adele’s “Hello”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Adele released a new song and the Internet is freaking out. On October 22, 2015 Adele Adkins rose from the dead and shocked the world with the release of her song “Hello.” It wasn’t long before celebrities were posting pictures of their tear-soaked faces and Taylor Swift fans quickly jumped in to remind everyone that no one will ever replace their queen. Most were just concerned that Adele was still using a flip phone in 2015. In case you missed any of these hilarious reactions (or you just want to relive them), we’ve chosen the best celebrity memes, tweets, and spoofs that will have you hoping you don’t have to wait another four years for her fourth album to come out. 

Here are the best (and funniest) celebrity reactions to the hitmaker’s new single

1. When Katy Perry left a tear face on her pillow

2. Sam Smith admitting he screamed at the sight of Adele in her music video

3. Lady Gaga blessing us with a picture of the gorgeous singer

4. One Republic’s heartfelt congratulations

5. Zendaya’s fierce tweet

6. Emma Watson’s emotional thank you

7. Kate Hudson sharing a selfie of how we all really felt when we first listened to the singer’s new single

8. Lionel Richie’s hilarious parody tweet

Savanna Tavakoli is a 21-year-old journalism student at Boston University. Savanna plans to use journalism as a platform for educating the public about everything from current political issues to which celebrities just tied the knot. Her interests include pop culture, female empowerment, advocating for gender and sexual equality, red lipstick, m&m cookies, and binge-watching Netflix in her free time.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.