This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

The winter is unfortunately not over, which means dry skin may be around for a while longer. But luckily these exfoliators save us from flaky skin. Use any of these products once a w
eek for the best results:

Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash:
I just started using this exfoliating face wash and its great! It’s not rough on sensitive skin and left my skin super smooth. The smell of Tea Tree took some getting used to but I’ve definitely learned to love it.
Body Shop($13.00)

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub:
I’ve been swearing by this scrub since I was in my early teen years and I love it! The smell is fresh, and the scrub doesn’t have any oils so it does not clog your pores. And with its price tag why would you want to turn it down?
CVS ($5.49)

Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser:
I’ve always loved lush products soley because of the smells. And this product is no exception. There are hints of lime and alcohol which are great for blackheads and pores. It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s a great investment because it works for your entire body!
Lush ($34.95 for 8.8 oz)

Clinique Exfoliating Scrub:
This exfoliating scrub leaves your skin feeling baby smooth. The beads are not rough and it rinses very easily.
Sephora ($18.50)
Shelby Carignan is a sophomore at Boston University studying journalism.