Style > Beauty

8 Hand Creams You Need After Washing Your Hands So Much

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Beautiful fingers are capable of a limitless range of expression. When interacting with people, a firm handshake and decent gestures are powerful ways to express yourself. Now that washing hands and using hand sanitizers are more frequently are recognized as powerful ways to prevent the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, my skin often becomes flaky, itchy, and dry. If you feel the same as me, let’s go through these acclaimed hand creams, and order some of your favorites to save your cracked hands!

Diptyque Luxurious Hand Balm

No wonder that this is one of the most popular fragrance brands! This tiny hand cream is infused with almonds and milk, which leads to a long-lasting pleasant smell. It doesn’t simply moisturize your skin temporarily—rather, it actually treats your skin so that your hands won’t get dry going forward.

Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm

With its extremely lightweight and soft quality, this hand cream effectively gives you smooth and silky skin. It contains essential oils that give off a fresh, natural, and lingering lemon scent.

Malin+ Goetz Hand Treatment

Having no additional fragrance, it lessens the unnecessary irritation to your skin. As soon as you apply it, it loses the greasiness and lets your skin absorb the essence very fast.

Lamer The Hand Treatment

If you have a higher budget, why not invest a little bit in one of those luxurious lines? Lamer comes with a larger amount, which is highly cost-effective. The upgraded formula has a heavier consistency so that it will be your ultimate savior when the weather becomes brutal.

&Other Stories Hand Lotion

The body care line consists of various hand creams which individually come with a unique name and niche in terms of the fragrance and experience. It nourishes your skin with mild nature, which makes it an ideal product, preferably in summer.

Shiro Hand Serum

The packaging of its hand cream is minimal and lovely. The special vegetable oils added to the formula create a tough layer to your skin that prevents you from dryness.

Buly 1803

You might feel a little sticky when you first apply it, but after a three-minute hand massage that stimulates the circulation, all the heavy-duty feelings will disappear. Your hands will feel incredibly soft for a long time.

Suqqu Scented Moisturizing Hand Cream

Even if you don’t go out as much as you used to, SPF protection can take care of your skin when it comes to anti-aging. This can be your go-to hand cream during the daytime.

Always remember to save up for good hand creams that save you from sanitizer-stripped skin!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Zhilan is a current sophomore at Boston University. Being an extroverted introvert, she loves to cook healthy food, explore aesthetic coffee shops, and read mysteries.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.