This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Foundation:

1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer ($42)
This tinted moisturizer is great for a natural finish (since it’s not actually foundation!) and will be great for those hot summer days because it’s so light.

2. Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup ($26)
If you have acne prone skin, this will be your savior! This product contains salicylic acid but is not over drying at all and it leaves your skin with a natural, dewy finish. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin since I started using this!

[pagebreak]
Blush:

3. Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect ($45)
This blush comes in 4 different shades so you’ll be sure to find one that flatters your skin tone. Even though this blush is a little expensive, it works magic on your skin. It adds a warm glow to your cheeks that leaves you looking sun kissed.

[pagebreak]
Face: 

4. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($29, mini-$12)
This amazing spray actually makes your makeup last ALL day and it makes your makeup waterproof. So perfect for pulling all nighters at the library or a day out at the beach!

[pagebreak]

Nails:

5. Ciaté Caviar Manicure ($25)
This manicure consists of colorful micro beads that stick on to your nail polish! It’s also available in black and white.

Ashley Rossi is a sophomore at Boston University studying Magazine Journalism and Mass Communication. After living in a small town for most of her childhood she looked towards the city for an exciting adventure. At BU Ashley has volunteered with the Community Service Center and written for various publications, including The Buzz and College Fashionista. Her goal is to eventually run the creative department for any major fashion magazine or international design house. Ashley also blogs daily on her blog, Gossip, Chanel, and English Tea on Tumblr. In the meantime she enjoys relaxing on the beach, watching Gossip Girl and Weeds, and reading the next Lauren Weisberger novel.