4 of the Best Places to Eat Near West Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

One of the best parts about living in West Campus at BU is all of the food options that come in very handy whenever you tire of the dining hall. Whether it’s at 6 am or at 2 am, there’s always going to be a spot where you can satisfy any craving. Here are some of the best places to eat near BU’s West Campus:

1. Chipotle

An all-around nationwide favorite, Chipotle is a tried and true classic. Although many of my friends from California scoff whenever they hear someone say “I want Mexican food, let’s go get Chipotle,” it’s still a crowd favorite and a great healthy option for whenever you want a quick bite to eat.

2. Blaze Pizza

I personally had never tried Blaze until I came to college, and now I find myself craving it all the time. The pizzas are so good, and their option to get half a pizza and a salad makes me feel better about satisfying my cravings.

3. Kayuga

I’m not a sushi girl, but last week I was persuaded to leave the study rooms at 1:30 in the morning to go on a sushi run. I had some of the best shrimp tempura and pork spring rolls that I’ve ever had in my life! The best part is that they’re only closed for an hour and a half every day from 2am-3:30am.

4. Life Alive

Finally, one of the staples in West Campus is Life Alive. It’s the perfect spot to do homework or to get a bite to eat, and if you need to eat and run, you can order ahead and pick up dinner on your way home.

I’ve definitely experienced my share of delicacies from all of the culinary places West Campus has to offer, and I’m sure there will be plenty more that will pop up in the future. If there are any hidden gems that I don’t know about, comment them below!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Sophie is a freshman from Chicago—the city, NOT the suburbs—majoring in Public Relations at Boston University. She'll probably make you feel like you're the world's greatest comedian because she tends to laugh at anything anyone says. When she's not writing for HC, you can find her at SoulCycle, watching The Bachelor, or eating chocolate chip cookies.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.