Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

4 Trader Joe’s Fall Products to Spice Up the Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

With fall comes the arrival of colorful leaves, brisk air, and, most importantly, Trader Joe’s fall products. I’ve been testing out as many of their classic fall products and new hits as I can, and can say genuinely that I haven’t tried something autumnal from Trader Joe’s that I haven’t completely loved. When you’re next over at your local Trader Joe’s, try out these four foods to fill your day with the perfect amount of pumpkin-spiced joy. 

Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli

The Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli is the perfect blend of flavors and textures that create a bite-sized pocket of warmth and comfort. The pumpkin flavor is sweet without being overpowering. Mixed with the blend of cheeses, the pumpkin creates a creamy, substantial filling for the ravioli that leaves you satisfied. Trader Joe’s always puts the cutest details onto their ravioli exteriors, and the muted orange of the Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli is a perfect shell for this tasty filling. Pair it with your favorite marinara sauce for a cozy fall dinner!

Pumpkin Sticky Toffee Cakes

I can’t recommend these enough. The Pumpkin Sticky Toffee Cakes are a breeze to make – just microwave them and turn the bundt holder upside down to remove the cakes – and smell like heaven when cooking. Each cake is moist, subtly spiced and the perfect size for a morning treat. Toffee and pumpkin are my new favorite combination, and I think that these cakes fully provide the richness of both flavors. I’d recommend it with a Pumpkin Spice Latte for a sweet morning meal!

Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s

Trader Joe’s form of Oreos, Joe-Joe’s, are delicious in every flavor they have, but the Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s have been my favorite for years now. The graham cookie is better than any Golden Oreo I’ve ever had, and the pumpkin filling of the Joe-Joe’s is the right amount of sweetness and subtlety. There’s no way to choose which part of these cookies you love best! Trader Joe’s has also released Pumpkin Spiced Joe-Joe’s this year that I’m excited to try, although I don’t know how they could hold a candle to my beloved Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s. I look forward to rediscovering my love for Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s every fall.

Pumpkin Overnight Oats

Trader Joe’s Overnight Oats are a must-have for any busy college student rushing to their morning class. I’ve loved every flavor of their overnight oats that I’ve tried, but the Pumpkin Overnight Oats have to be my favorite. It has excellent flavors, of course, but what I love most about the Pumpkin Overnight Oats is its perfect texture. The pumpkin mixed with the overnight oats leads to a soft and decadent spoonful every time. It’s a fast and tasty way to start your day. 

Grace Curtin

Bryn Mawr '24

Grace is a political science major from Northern Virginia. When not studying, she enjoys bullet journaling, reading, and yoga. She can frequently be found cheering on the Philadelphia Flyers or yelling at the TV while watching "The Bachelor."