timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

It’s finally winter here in New England! To help you all bare with the cold, we at Her Campus Bryant have created a list of our favorite items for the winter months. 

1. Essential oil diffuser

Living in a dorm during the winter time can make your room very dry. To prevent a stuffed-up nose and dry skin, we recommend an oil diffuser. You can find them at stores like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and TJ Maxx. Just fill it up with water and add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to freshen up the room!

2. A thick moisturizer

Another way to prevent dry itchy skin, we recommend First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. This moisturizer is thick, smells very nice and makes your skin super smooth. We recommend this for every season but especially during the winter. 

3. Fuzzy Hat

Cute hats are a must-have for the winter months. It can fix a bad hair and keep you warm from the cold. We recommend beanies from C.C. Beanies or Love Your Melon. 

4. Parka

Parkas are super cute and they’ll keep you warm all winter long. Check out this one out from Amazon, it’s vegan!

5. Booties

Booties are a staple item. They are so stylish and versatile, you can wear them with pretty much anything. You can dress them up or down! 

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.