Valentine’s Day Outfits for Taken Ladies and Single Ladies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching us ladies! Oh and this year February 14th falls conveninetly on a Thrusday; at Bryant University this is when the weekend officially starts and for those of age it is Thrusday Night Effins. With that said, let it be clear that this post is not only for the ladies in relationships – single ladies have every right to look sizzling red hot on this Valentine’s Day.

Outfit 1: 

Pull out all the glam in this look for a sexy date night with the boyfriend or a night out with your girls at Effins! This red bandage dress hugs your curves in all the right places, and the little cut-outs show a little bit of skin while leaving a lot to the imagination. The purple strappy heels add an unpredicatable contrast to a red dress. Complete the glam takeover with a fur trimmed cape and a cute leopard clutch big enough to hold all the essentials and girl needs!

Outfit 2:

As comfotable as the yoga pants and sweatshirts are, you can get all girly and pretty on Valentine’s Day with this outfit. The sweatshirt is absolutely perfect for class and totally comfy. Stay trendy with a leather pleated full skirt which balances the comfy sweatshirt and gives you a girly and edgy touch. These ankle booties were made for walking all over Bryant’s campus. They are a great comfortable alternative to our usual Uggs. Beat the gloomy weather with a cute red beanie and black tights. And now you have yourself a ‘comfy chic’ Valentine’s day outfit!

Remember Valentine’s Day should not be a day for single girls to hate their single status. Whether you’re in a relationship and want to dazzle your boo with a red hot dress, or a single gal having a girl’s night out – do it in style and paint Bryant red! 

Devon is a senior at Bryant University.  As a Marketing and Communications major, Her Campus is everything that Devon loves. Her hometown of Rutland, Vermont is where she was born and raised.  She attended Philadelphia University for her freshmen year of college as a Fashion Industry Management major, but discovered her true passion was the business aspect of the fashio industry, leading her to transfer to a nationally ranked business school, Bryant University.  Devon is the co-president of the Her Campus chapter at Bryant and is also a Research Assistant in the school's Office of Planning and Institutional Research.  You will see Devon on campus organizing HC events, running around finishing projects, or hanging out with her friends.  Devon's passions include: writing, dance, the ocean, and spending time with the people she loves.