This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Matthew Halper and Eli Sones make up the duo known as Two Friends. They are known for their hour long “Big Bootie” mixes. Their latest volume is volume 14 and it is amazing. All of us at Her Campus agree that you can play these mixes anywhere.  They have described their music as “songs that are fun and get you dancing and moving but hopefully resonate with you on a more emotional level at the same time… [They are] kind of a melting pot of a lot of different elements and influences- whether from dance music, from pop, even from alternative rock or hip-hop.”

Eli grew up in Los Angeles and Matthew settled in Los Angeles at the age of 10. They met each other in 7th grade and formed Two Friends at the end of their high school career. They came up with the name Two Friends during their senior seminar class. While Eli and Matthew were in college, Two Friends was a long distance project. After both graduated they both moved back to LA and continued with the Two Friends project.

Some of their most popular songs are “Bandaid,” “Just a Kid,” “While We’re Dreaming,”and “Emily.” Some of their most popular remixes are “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers, “Cool Girl” by Tove Lo, “No Money” by Galantis, “Roses” by the Chainsmokers, and “Otherside” by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Bryant recently won a concert with Two Friends with Up and Up Music Festival. They will be performing at The Last Resort in Smithfield on November 4, 2018 at 1:30pm. We suggest that you get your tickets while they are still available. We are so excited for this concert!

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.