Top Pumpkin Flavored Foods to Get You in the Mood for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1. Halo Top Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

This ice cream is heaven sent from above. It is the perfect transition from summer to fall and not to mention only 360 calories for the pint (#BLESS). With a pumpkin base delicately sprinkled with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves, this ice cream is sure to excite your taste buds. There are even crumbles of baked pie crust throughout to give you that authentic pumpkin pie experience.

2. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Oreo always seems to come out with some crazy flavors, but they did something right with their pumpkin spice. Even someone who loathes anything pumpkin couldn’t resist these bad boys. Pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg flavored crème is nestled in between two golden cookies, ust trust us and go eat one—or twelve—we don’t judge here.

3. Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter

*WARNING*: You will want to spread this on everything, or if you have no control like many of us, eat the whole jar with just a spoon. Cookie butter on its own is amazing, but then add pumpkin puree, pumpkin powder, pumpkin flavor and a plethora of spices to get possibly the greatest thing since the pumpkin spiced latte. Even better, it has crushed up cookies in it! We repeat: crushed up cookies! So stop what you’re doing right now and run to get a jar of this or else you will regret it for an eternity!

4. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

The best way to “spice” up your breakfast is with a beautiful fall twist on the classic Cheerios. Now you can fully indulge in your pumpkin spice addiction, and the best part is they are also gluten free! It’s a perfect blend of pumpkin and spices to really add a kick to your morning.

5. Pumpkin Spice Latte

Of course we couldn’t forget the original PSL! Getting one of these officially signals the start of fall. It envelopes you like a hug with a familiar flavor of spiced pumpkin, making you want to pull out your chunky sweaters and flannels and go apple picking while watching the leaves change. Even though now we are surrounded by everything pumpkin spice, this has a special place in our hearts.