Style > Fashion

The Latest 2022 Fashion Trends: Late Winter Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

It seems to be a little late to talk about Winter trends; however, with the New England weather, we can ensure you that it is fitting given the recent forecast. As we wait for the approach of spring and the warm weather, let’s talk about the latest trends:

1. Ugg’s- These classic boots come in and out of style all the time. Currently the shorter styles, such as the “Classic Mini II Boots” and the “Classic Ultra Mini Boots”, seem to be everyone’s favorite. These Ugg’s have been on back order and going out of stock especially because of the holiday season.
  2. Flared Pants- The 70’s inspired pants are making a comeback after leggings and skinny jeans were all the rave. These flared pants are seen in many types of materials including jeans, yoga pants, and corduroy.
  3. Neutral tones- Earthy tones such as browns, beiges, and dark greens are here to stay. These colors are very versatile and match with an assortment of other colors. They give off simple nature vibes.  
  4. Layering- It is normal to see someone layer a jacket over their outfit; however, recently people have been wearing outfits that have multiple layers. For example, wearing a long-sleeve white turtleneck under a graphic tee or wearing a sweater vest over a button up shirt.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"