T-Pain: Double Booked?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We’re sure you’ve all heard by now that it appears T-Pain has been “double booked” this Saturday at Bryant’s Spring Weekend and at Amherst College’s Spring Weekend…

Bryant’s Ticket

Amherst’s Ticket

WHAT? HOW? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? In fact yes, yes it is. The way it works out is that T-Pain, Bryant’s headliner, is opening Amherst concert for The Chainsmokers. So, that means he’s going to be performing at Amherst College, according to their school newspaper The Amherst Student, at 7:00 pm. Lucky for us, our concert doors open at 7:00 which means the show will most likely be starting around 8:00 with a DJ. We have Mike Stud for our opener so it appears that T-Pain and his peeps will have to make quick work of the 1 hour and 31 minute drive (we Google Mapp-ed it guys – this is serious) in order to make it here on time for our show. 

As far as we know T-Pain is still performing at Bryant so don’t change your Spring Weekend plans just yet!

Follow Bryant SPB (@BryantSPB) on Twitter for updates on the T-Pain situation and for all kinds of Spring Week fun! 

Senior, marketing major from Pembroke MA.  Marketing and PR Chair for Bryant's Her Campus chapter.  Loves sharks.